Like the Golden Rule says: treat others as one’s self would wish to be treated. Together let’s keep Building a Loving Home as a respectful community that actively participates in lively conversations about information and blog posts. This is not a place to be critical or negative towards others, but to openly express ideas and opinions while being respectful of others. Having said that, consider the following when you write a comment:
- Respect others. Keep in mind that there are other people who read the comments you make. Be kind to everyone in this community, including other commentators, authors, and protagonists of articles.
- This is a safe place. Building a Loving Home was created to be a safe and welcoming space for every person, group and their ideas. As such, I reserve the right to eliminate all expression of rudeness, insult, hatred, hostility or negativity.
- We are a team. As part of the team, you can help keep this site a safe place by pointing out all the bad comments you see or informing me of any user who is continually making negative, threatening or harassing comments to others.
To comply with the guidelines of the Federal Trade Commission with respect to endorsements and testimonials in order to protect the public from any intentionally errant or misleading advertising that has been paid for by a group or company, I offer you the following legal notice. If you are reading this blog, you should assume the following:
- The content of this blog is a source of income for me and therefore can be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
I only choose to promote products / services / businesses that, in fact, I have used and that I consider beneficial for my readers.
- You can trust me. I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service, regardless of whether or not it is associated with the service provider and / or receiving payments for doing so.
- My number one priority is accuracy and fairness towards my readers, and I would never compromise the truth just to make money.
- Mentions of the associated products / services / businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be listed as affiliates in each reference.
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. I am not responsible for any loss, injury or damage from the display or use of this information or the information contained in the links provided. Any product statement, statistic, budget or other representation about a product or service must be verified with the manufacturer, the supplier or the party in question.
With this, I commit myself to maintain integrity and strive to offer interesting, useful and encouraging content, generating a small benefit to compensate for my time, research and ideas. I appreciate my readers and I make it my goal to be constant and honest with every post I write.
The privacy of my readers is very important to me. Any personal information collected will never be shared or sold. In addition, I may use third-party service providers to help me operate my blog and administrative tasks on my behalf, such as sending newsletters or surveys. You can always unsubscribe from this site to withdraw from the mailing list.
Any person accessing this website must assume the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.